Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Elephant Parade

While out at Pacific Place Mall in Admiralty, I saw a bunch of elephants and was reminded that these painted pieces of art would be showcased here until Sept 9, 2014.  The elephants are meant to bring awareness to the conservation of Asian elephants.  At the end of their parade, an auction is going to be held and a portion of money raised will go to the Asian Elephant Foundation.



Each elephant was created by "upcoming and world class artists" which made this parade so awesome to view.  The elephants are found in both atriums of Pacific Place Mall as well as walking along the center aisles along the shops.





My favorite elephant on parade was this Yum-Ephant by Diana Francis, which was a tribute to Hong Kong's food and Iconic Culture!  If this were on a t-shirt, I would rock it along with my I HEART HK t-shirt.












The Elephant Parade is also at the Citygate Outlets in Tung Chung and Cityplaza in Tsuen Wan.