Sunday, June 22, 2014

Granville Road: Secondhand Shopping

Being from the Pacific Northwest, I love my secondhand shops.  Before we converted to Kindle, you could find my husband and I at Half Price Books stocking up on some good reads.  And anytime we're backpacking around the world, you can be sure to find us at the local Flea Market finding some gems.  

There are a few secondhand shops in Hong Kong, but one of my favorite ones is the Mee & Gee.  This particular one is located in Tsim Sha Tsui (71 Granville Road).  There are also shops in Mong Kok/Prince Edward, Wan Chai and Central.  









There are a lot of awesome things I always find in the racks.  And a lot of vintage pieces can be found here.  Some of the Mee & Gees in Mong Kok have a specific section for vintage items.  Mee & Gee's carry clothes for all seasons, shoes, handbags, and accessories for men and women (I am not sure if they have racks for children...).  Their prices are incredible...and if something doesn't fit, you can always get it altered at the local tailor shop!  But, definitely a great place to spend a few hours for those who love thrifting.