Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pins and Things

I take a ma-hu-sive amount of photos on the daily.

It all started last February (2014), when I got really into Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  I loved the fact that they watched old home videos on VHS together.  I loved the fact that they had records of the girls growing up over time.  I kept thinking that these physical keepsakes were such a great way to stop, inhale, and remember what life has given me.

Rose garden next to my parents' home.

That's when I started this little blog and also when I started on my big project of going through digital photos from 2006 - 2012.

That big project actually used a lot of resources.  It made me feel a bit guilty (having grown up in Seattle for half of my life) about using so much paper.  So, I decided to make little boards on my Pintrest totally dedicated to my travels.  This way, I can keep up being GREEN instead of printing off so many photos.

One of my continuing goals for 2015--> KEEPING MY CARBON FOOTPRINT AS MINIMAL AS POSSIBLE.

Since, I'll be heading off to Seattle for the Chinese New Year Holiday, I made my very own Beautiful Seattle board!  I'm excited to go back home and take my husband around to my old haunts, visit my friends, and spend time with my family.  Looking back at most of my photos, we actually have been back to Seattle only during the summer.  Everything was so sunny, so warm, and so lovely…









I can't really remember what it felt like to be cold, but I'm expecting to be freezing when I get back.