Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Long Time No See: Bagels



Today, a friend and I went down to Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) for some Sale Shopping!  Before heading over to Harbour City, we had lunch at N1 Coffee and Co., which is right off of the TST East MTR Exit P3.



This is a nice little find.  There's coffee, salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and bagels available on the menu.  It also has a little porch area that you can sit at and watch people go on with their lives.


 I got a guava (and I think apple) smoothie, which was blended with real guavas.  It was heavenly on a hot day like today.


 And, I got a plain bagel (which is the only option they had) with cream cheese and a side salad.  I am wondering, right now, if these were frozen bagels…because this shop couldn't possibly make their own bagels…but, frozen or store bought, my bagel was heavenly!


It's strange, I see bagels at Starbucks, but never order them.  I have been craving bagels though, after my lunch of bagel and cream cheese.


N1 Coffee and Co. was a nice little find.  It is a quirky little cafe, that is nestled on the corner of Mody Road and Blenheim Ave.  It sort of reminds me of Rachel and Monica's apartment, with it's one-of-a-kind chairs and one-of-a-kind everything.