Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wandering Around: Yuen Long

I've had a cold for the last couple of days.  So, this morning, I decided to get out of the apartment and just take a walk.  Plus, the sun was out!

I walked out to Yuen Long town and wandered down some alleys.  I felt like an explorer because these alleys were pretty interesting.  

There was a shoe cobbler stationed at the end of this alley

DROP135 tagger tagged another Yuen Long wall

A new addition to the alley

Someone tried to make my day and everyone else's day

Open doors that led to restaurant back kitchens

Laundry...which I absolutely love seeing everyday of my life in Hong Kong...it just so quintessentially Hong Kong!

I very much recommend wandering around the streets of Hong Kong.  Exit any MTR stop and just walk in any direction your heart leads you.  I'm sure you'll find something quirky, amusing, fascinating, inspirational or readable!  And, if you are a photographer (which I am not), beauty lies in every nook of every alley in this great City.