Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Amazing Finds: Osaka

Current City:  Osaka

As we've been exploring the city, we've been spotting some really cool things:

1.  The stop and go men have hats on.


2.  The train system seems more complex than Hong Kong because there are different colors, markers, numbers, and signage to get you to the appropriate place on the platform.  


3.  As we were checking out the Kids Plaza, I realized that I was incredibly afraid of slides.  I also cannot land properly...as I was spit out of the shoot and onto my hands and knees.


4.  Can you see the fish in the bottle?  Does anyone know what this is?  Has anyone tried this?


5.  I actually thought I was ordering a chicken, but I got a small bird...with its head still on set in front of me.  Unpredictable!


6.  The last cool thing we noticed was the advertisements to take the stairs instead of the elevator.  The hostel had put some amazing prints (like the one below) in the stairwell.  So, as you walk, you can view the gallery.