Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Afternoon Eating: Harbour City

I found myself back at the Carolyn Robb The Royal Touch Cafe again!  Actually, it's been awhile since I've hung out at Harbour City.  So, it was nice to be able to walk the mall and also revisit some places that I really liked.






Instead of getting the afternoon tea set, I got an pineapple juice…


…and the fish and chips a la carte.


It was a nice little afternoon tea/late lunch meal.  I'm not an expert on fish and chips, but I sort of felt like the fish was a bit mushy.  I might be quite bias against fish and chips, but I have had better…especially from Spuds on Alki!!!

Ha!  I love how fish and chips reminds me of Seattle!

After shopping around the mall, we stopped at i Cremeria Dolce Giapponese.  It's a Japanese ice cream shop basically.



There is quite a bit of options on the menu, but I got the basic melon green tea ice cream mix.  And it was simply heavenly!  It's one of those things that make you really believe that THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR DESSERT.



I'd never been to this place before, but, like the Carolyn Robb Cafe, it had a really nice atmosphere.



Outside of Harbour City, the Christmas displays are being set up right now.  The weather is lovely and fine.  It's feeling like Fall and I love it!