Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tsuen Wan Beaches: Hoi Mei Wan

Hoi Mei Wan Beach is one of the more secluded beaches (as of when I went to check it out) in Tsuen Wan.  On this particular day, the water quality was poor, but it didn't matter because I thought it was a great place to sunbathe. 

How To Get To Hoi Mei Wan Beach:
1.  Exiting from Tsuen Wan West MTR Exit A
2.  Catch bus 234B
3.  Jump off at Hoi Mei Beach

At this beach, you can expect:
1.  a pretty amazing walk down from the roadside,
2.  a lifeguard on duty,
3.  changing/bathroom facilities,
4.  rocky sand,
5.  and a great view!










I got out to Hoi Mei Wan Beach around noon, but I think that going in the morning would be better because the weather is so deathly hot.  I also suggest to bring loads of water because the weather is so deathly hot!