Over the weekend, I attended the Pro-Pro Arts Fair in Pui O (Lo Wai Village). It was a fair that was meant to promote and showcase local artists.
My favorite booth was quite possibly Fatima's booth (pictured below). Mostly because I am a sucker for jewelry and also little pots, which are always useful to keep dainty things safe.
My second favorite booth was also a jewelry stocked booth. I am heavy into healing stones (which I might blog about in the future), so it was really great to discuss Annie's work.
Overall thoughts of the fair:
1. I am always amazed at how much heart artists have for producing what they produce.
2. I feel like this fair had a handful of quirky booths, which I am always into checking out.
3. It was such a lovely day to have a fair.
4. The artists were all so lovely to chat with.
5. I hope this fair becomes an ongoing event!