I absolutely love the trams on Hong Kong Island. They are an amusement ride in themselves (like riding the train around Disneyland). This weekend, my husband and I were in Happy Valley, which was a great opportunity to take some photos of our ride on the tram back into Admiralty/Central.
Tram rides, no matter how long or short, are consistently 2.40 HKD. Of course, due to inflation, the price will probably increase as the years come by.
|Looking out towards the Happy Valley Racecourse|
|Tram terminus in Happy Valley|
The main trams run from:
1. Shau Kei Wan --> Western Market
2. Shau Kei Wan --> Happy Valley
3. North Point --> Shek Tong Tsui
4. Causeway Bay --> Shek Tong Tsui
5. Happy Valley --> Kennedy Town
6. Shau Kei Wan --> Kennedy Town
I'll leave you with a view of Hong Kong as we passed by it in the tram. (My third gif attempt!)