Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Afternoon Tea @ Sky City Marriott #2

A few weeks ago, I said I was planning a return to the Sky City Marriott.  And here I am again!  
Before moving to Hong Kong, I had never even thought about having afternoon tea.  I was one of those three-meals-a-day kinda people.  But, for the past few years, one of my closest friends and I have been on a sort of Afternoon Tea Quest, where we would find new places to test out their afternoon tea sets.  

It's always a good treat.

I have learned that, if I want to treat my family to afternoon tea, I should probably wait until the tail end of their vacation in Hong Kong because the first few days will be filled with jet lag...
Afternoon Tea Set

Tea Menu
I definitely think, again, that the savory sandwiches were my favorite.  This afternoon's tea set did seem more delicious than the first one I had a few weeks ago.  I like how they changed up the menu.  Since there were four of us today, we got two afternoon tea sets, which, again, was more than enough for all of us to consume!






This was an incredibly special and lovely day to spend the afternoon!